This program is for advanced coaches. This program is focused on developing skills with our Transformational Coaching methodology. This is built on the foundations of our Certificate in Professional Coaching and/or other coach training that coaches may have undertaken. The purpose of this programme is to develop highly skilled professional coaches in order to facilitate vertical development and sustainable and meaningful transformations at a deep level. From our point of view this requires the embodiment of a transformational way of being.
- Coaches graduate with competence and capability to coach at the ICF-PCC level and beyond
- The training is presented at the EMCC Practitioner level and coaches can apply for the Foundations European Individual Award.
- A deep understanding of what coaching really is and developing the ability to be grounded in “who you are” as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach and remain present in a transformational way.
- Initial grounding in models, theory and science to support their coach development.
- Coaches will be able to begin to practice coaching, as coaches in learning, in a professional and ethical manner.
- To ground your coaching practice in internationally accepted best practices. This includes internationally recognised competency frameworks, ethics and professional standards and definitions.
- To become skilful at managing coaching clients, conversations and programs in a way that is focused and relevant to your client’s goals and desired outcomes. The foundational ability to conduct a coaching session and execute a coaching programme.
- To become skillful in co-creating meaningful well formed goals.
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection.
- An appreciation for the value of and active participation in supervision and mentoring support, engagement in learning and reflective practice.
- From Transcend:
- Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching
- Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (i.e. our entire Professional Coach Training Pathway) If this program is done as a continuation of the Certificate in Professional Coaching
- From International Coach Federation:
- 67 Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH), which you can use to apply for the ACSTH Paths of ACC or PCC Accreditations
- 130 Accredited Coaching Training Program (ACTP) Hours, if this program is done as part of the Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery. This qualifies the graduate to apply for the Accredited Coaching Training Program (ACTP) Path of ACC or PCC Accreditations instead, which we recommend